2020 Jr. Kidz Kamp Information/Registration
- Leave FBC 8:00 AM Tuesday, July 21, 2020
- Return around 5:00 PM Wednesday, July 22, 2020
Cost: $110.00 per person (families with 2 or more children attending Kidz Kamp or Jr. Kidz Kamp will receive a $25.00 reduction per additional child) plus you may want to send a maximum of $3.00 spending money for canteen time. ($1.50 for 2 canteen visits)
All money will be due on Tuesday, July 21 before we leave.
What to bring:
- Sleeping bag or twin sheets and blanket, pillow
- Old shorts and t-shirts are appropriate for all sessions
- Sleeping attire
- Bath supplies, towels, wash cloths, soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, brush etc.
- 1 can Foamy shaving cream (no Gel or menthol) labeled with your child’s name
- Bible, pen or pencil
- Tennis shoes and an extra pair of shoes, sandals are fine
- Plastic bag for wet/dirty clothes
- Swimsuit (girls-1 piece or tankini that meets in the middle only), Beach towel, sunscreen
- Flashlight and extra batteries
- Bug spray
Please mark all clothes, sleeping bags, sheets etc. with permanent ink.
What NOT to bring:
- Cell Phones (All cell phones should be left AT HOME!)
- Any items for pranks
- Water guns
- IPod/MP3 Player (You may bring one to use on the bus. It must stay on the bus and may only play Christian music)
- Grumpy, mean, or otherwise bad attitudes
There will be a ZERO tolerance policy for bullying and/or pranks!!!
- Fill out form below
- Fill out Shocco waiver
- Must have a FBC Pelham Medical Release Form
- Pay on Tuesday Morning July 21st at Drop-off